Web Design & Development Focused on Bringing More Sales & Increasing ROI
Did you know ...
- Over 80% of people looking for local businesses begin their search on the internet
- Yet according to studies, 46% of small business owners still don't have a website
- Of those who do, 23% of their websites are not mobile-friendly (what most people are using today)
Clearly any business that does not have a website is in deep trouble. Here are the 3 most important reasons:
- You are essentially invisible online (where your potential customers are looking for you). If your business does not have a website, then prospective clients may not believe that you are a legitimate business.
- If there are pages about your business on other websites, you are not in control of your business reputation
- The internet has completely replaced the yellow pages. In the Unites States, 76% of people are internet users. People are searching for all sorts of products and services from their home computers, laptops, smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices while in transit. For example, web users usually just type in "lawyer in Ocala," "Ocala Carpet cleaner," "Realtor in Ocala," "Ocala Dentist," and "Churches in Ocala," etc.
At this moment, prospective customers are searching for your business online. Are you there for them to find? If not, you are not saving money by skipping a website. You are losing sales that are being taken by your competitors.
However, if your business has an effective website and it shows up at the top of search results, you will get the traffic that you need and the sales conversions that you are aiming for.
The shift online is only going to grow. So it is time to help your customers find your business. Contact us today and invest in a professional website using the latest technologies.
If you already have a website, and still have difficulty attracting customers, it could be that it is not designed well or not optimized for mobile phones. The path to increasing your business leads is to invest in an optimized website. Using in-the-trenches experience since 1995, we build websites that are search engine optimized so you have a significant advantage in succeeding in today's competitive economy.